1. Use by children. This website is designed for use by businesses and not by children under the age of 13 years. Therefore, we don't knowingly solicit or receive any information from children.
3. Billing information. When you opt to use certain portions of the site, special products, or register for certain events, a fee may be required. We may require that you give us your billing address and your credit card information, including credit card number, expiration date, security code, and customer assistance phone number. We use your credit card information solely for the purpose of charging you the fee for the membership or event registration. We do not share under any circumstances your credit card and purchase order information with third parties except as required to process payments.
4. Communications from us. On occasion, we may use your personally identifiable information to send you communications with information created by either us or third parties affiliated or partnered with us that we think you will find useful. This includes but is not limited to surveys, upcoming events, special offers, and new products and services. To opt out of receiving these communications, simply indicate this as explained below under How to Contact Us .
5. Aggregate information. We may combine certain portions of your personally identifiable information with that of other individuals to create aggregate, anonymous data that we will use, for example, to improve our products and services and develop new ones. Aggregate data is general information about groups of individuals but not about you as an individual.
6. Access to and control of your personal information. We publish on our website and on printed materials a membership directory using information provided by our members at the time they become members or as subsequently modified by them. We may provide you with a password-protected dashboard that gives you control over your membership information. We recommend that you do not divulge your dashboard's password to anyone. Our personnel will not require you to divulge your password, even to provide you with support or assistance. You should sign out of your dashboard and close your browser window when you have finished your work to prevent others from accessing your dashboard if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
7. Protection of your content and personally identifiable and billing information. We seek to protect your content and personally identifiable and billing information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration by applying carefully developed security procedures that are at least as strict as generally accepted industry best practices and standards, including the prompt installation of the latest security updates for our servers; the use of techniques like firewalls, and anti-virus and anti-worm software; and the use of SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to communicate with your web browser to obtain any sensitive information. On a regular basis we use both internal and external resources to review the adequacy of our security measures.
8. Our employees. Our employees must review and sign a written statement of our security and privacy practices, which include limiting access to sensitive information to only those employees who require the information and enforcing strict password protocols for all employees.
9. Disclosure of nonpublic personal information. On occasion we may need to share your nonpublic personally identifiable information with affiliated and non-affiliated companies. This includes all personal information obtained on applications, forms and email correspondence. Nonpublic personal information may be disclosed to financial service providers including but not exclusive to banks, insurance companies, and specialized loan institutions. All nonpublic personally identifiable information may be disclosed to other third parties such as, but not exclusive to, independent contractors, consultants, who help administer your account or market products to you. All our third party service providers must review and sign a written statement of our security and privacy practices, which include limiting access to sensitive information to only those of their employees who require the information, enforcing strict password protocols for all their employees, and prohibiting them from using your personally identifiable information for any purposes other than to act on our behalf. If you prefer we do not disclose nonpublic personal information to affiliated and nonaffiliated third parties, you may elect to opt out of these disclosures by notification using the How to Contact Us section. Indication of opting out must clearly contain: A statement of desire to opt out, as well as your full name and address previously entered on the site for identification within the system.
10. Technical support and feedback. To provide you with technical support or respond to your feedback to us, we may ask you to provide your name and e-mail address so we can contact you regarding your technical support request or feedback.
11. Service alerts and critical notices. To limit any possible interruption of services you request, we may use your personally identifiable information to inform you of specific changes that may affect your ability to use our website or for other critical non-marketing purposes, such as bug alerts. We may also contact you to respond to your specific requests or to clarify the order information you provided to us, or to notify you of upcoming subscription updates.
12. Newsletters. From time to time, we provide you the opportunity to subscribe to e-mail newsletters and other e-mail communications. You may unsubscribe by following the instructions provided in each e-mail newsletter.
13. Mandatory and optional information. We identify what information is required and what information is optional to fulfill any request for information from you. If you choose not to provide mandatory information, we may not be able to provide the service you are requesting.
14. Third-party websites. We may provide on our website links to third-party websites, such as those of our business associates and online advertisers. On these sites, we and/or the identified third party may collect information about you. We are not responsible for the actions of these third parties. We encourage you to review their privacy policies to learn more about what, why and how they collect and use personally identifiable information.
15. Legal disclosures. In some cases, we may disclose certain information (including, when applicable, your personally identifiable information) to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or law enforcement request.
18. Website usage data. With or without cookies, we keep track of usage data, such as the source address that a page request is coming from, your IP address or domain name, the date and time of the page request, the referring website (if any) and other parameters in the URL. We use these data in the aggregate to better understand website usage, including what areas of our website users prefer (e.g., based on the number of visits to those areas). This information is stored in log files and is only used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
TeamXScream.com is XScream Inc.
Last updated January 10, 2009